this is my private project: a selfmade wordclock inspired by Biegert & Funk. The original QLOCKTWO ist a beautiful design object- I Love it! I wanted to build my own clock. The housing, design and code is developed by myself. My clock works with a arduino nano v3. On this website i have some pictures and informations. Maybe this is an idea for your next project.
Features and characteristics:
– installed LEDs around the clock for ambilight or to show the seconds (version 1 u. 2)
– accessible USB port (version 1 u. 2)
– removable front panel (version 1 u. 2)
– digital brightness sensor (version 1 u. 2)
– built-in IR receiver to control on/off, to change the color etc. (version 1)
– ultra precise RTC (version 1 u. 2)
– DCF-77 module (version 1)
– bluetooth module (version 2)
– piezo buzzer (version 2)
– temperature sensor (version 2)
not for sale.